Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Procrastination is beautiful.

So, it's Wednesday, and I have quite a bit of homework due tomorrow, along with a 6-page paper due Monday that I haven't even started yet. Am I working on it?

Nope.

I'm playing with Gimp (a free program, very similar to Photoshop).

How am I justifying this? It goes something like... "Well, one day I wanna be a journalist. And not just a journalist, but a photojournalist. Nataly, if you want to be a good photojournalist, image manipulation (even to just make the picture look sharper) is something you probably should learn how to do."

So here are the pictures...

The Original:

This is a random picture my dad took when I put on my prom dress so he could see it the first time. This was the day we bought it, so if my smile look cheesy and sarcastic, it's because I was tired from shopping that day. It had been a pretty long day.

And here is the edited version:

There. Now my dress and lipstick stand out way more. :) Yay Colors!

Well then, I feel accomplished. And it was actually pretty fun. 

Now that that's done though, does it mean I have to do homework? Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment