Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sitting in the library... Wondering what to blog about.

So... I'm in the library. With nothing to do except homework, and obviously I'm not gonna do that until the very last second. Zakery, however, is being quite studious over here. What a N00B. Now I am successfully distracting him. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Well, it's been a little while since I last posted, so maybe I should say something about exciting stuff that has occured recently.

1. Prom was last Saturday. It was pretty awesome. Wil wore suspenders. :) They were rad! I got red lipstick on his face. But it was kinda on his hair a little since he wouldn't stop struggling. Who struggles against getting kissed on the cheek by a girl? Really?

2. I took my senior pictures yesterday. I'll probably post my favorite ones on here once my photographer does her magic with them and sends them back and such. It was a blast taking pictures though. The photographer let me goof around a little bit. It was way fun.

3. I'm liking the numbered lists recently.

4. Being sick is AWFUL! I hate having a sore throat, cause you know what? I love being able to swallow food without crying.

5. Zak is making a blog so he can follow me. :) Haha. This distracting stuff is TOTALLY working. Nataly FTW. :D

Au Revoir, Nataly.

No comments:

Post a Comment