Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vegas Rant

This is my darling cousin Tanya:
She is a mere 14 years old. Granted, she'll be 15 in a month. But you get my point. She is still a very young grasshopper. (BTW, I drew that picture in like half a minute. In real life, she looks much different.)


These are the gaping holes that she has added to her face for some bizarre reason:
I am told they are called 'snake bites'. I have come to the conclusion that it is because they are poisonous to your soul, or something like that. They are plugged up with these little weapon-like semi-circles that look something like this:
Now, last time I checked, stuff that is that vicious is not supposed to be kept in your face. Your face is for talking and eating and the such. Not for miniature weapon storage.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that I miss the innocent little cousin that existed about a year ago. She was cute. She was one of my best friends. I liked her. Now, it feels like there's a stranger living in my aunt's house, and it breaks my heart to see it. Her and her sister are like younger siblings to me. And now I don't even know her. Stupid Vegas is corrupting the little ones. :(

On a totally unrelated note... I saw this guy:
While in Vegas. I kid you not, he was wearing bright pink short shorts with flowers on them. It was possibly the most hilariously disturbing sight that I have ever had the (mis)fortune to encounter. Now, in case you cannot read my small hand-written captions, they read from top to bottom:
1. (Manly) Blue striped button-up shirt?
2. Hot Lady Lips
3. PINK FLOWER SHORTS
4. Knees.

Notice that his knees are much farther away from the bottom of his shorts than any knees have the right to be. It was rather terrifying. As if seeing bare girl legs all weekend wasn't enough, this guy had to join the party. But hey, at least he gave me something to rant about.

No comments:

Post a Comment