Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Because I'm Bored

Surprisingly, I have nothing to rant about on my blog this time. I'm just posting because I'm bored. Crazy idea, I know. Well, maybe I should specify on the whole ranting thing... I have no angry rants this time. Or... whatever. I may rant about AVPS. But that's it. 
Speaking of AVPS... It. Is. AMAZING! I've only finished act 1, but I can tell it's the bomb. I have been able to tell for some time.
(AVPS, btw is A Very Potter Sequel. It's the sequel to A Very Potter Musical. Watch them. Now. If you haven't. If you have... Watch them again. Now.)
I guess the most time-consuming thing in my life now that school started is... school. Wow. Big surprise there. I can't believe it's my senior year. It's still totally surreal every time I think about it. Luckily, my senior year so far is turning out much better than my junior, sophomore and freshman years. I'm glad. It's kinda crazy cause midterms are this week and... not a single D or F. I'm pretty proud of myself. It's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be to stop slacking off all the time. Maybe I'll actually be able to have the habits necessary to survive college now. surprised 
Homecoming was this weekend. I got to go with the most amazing guy ever. His name's Wil. I'm pretty much crazy about him.
So yeah... life is pretty grand right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment