Monday, October 4, 2010

To Work or Not to Work...

So, I started a job now. I'm a waitress at a Mexican restaurant (Wil, you can stop laughing now. It's still not funny). And I'm kind of hating it. I mean, I guess I'm figuring it out a little better now, but it's still difficult trying to juggle a job along with school, friends, family, sleep and church. The first week however, was possibly the most difficult of my life. I worked four days in a row, and had to close one day, which meant I stayed at work until almost eleven. That was incredibly difficult for me. But this week feels hopeful. I only work two days and I'm only closing one of those days, which is Wednesday. Wednesday is an EXCELLENT day for closing, since it's so slow. I'll be able to start closing a little bit early and get out of there a little earlier. So maybe I'll survive work now. We'll see. :\

Also, I don't have to be bummed about missing either the football game on Friday or my cousin's quince. I'll be able to make it to both. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment